It’s easy to turn out mouthwatering food for a crowd with the Peak by Green Mountain Grills! In eye-catching stainless steel, this grill has a 13.5” peaked lid and 658 sq. inches of grilling space. It can handle anything from steaks for two to an entire small whole hog. You don’t have to miss the party either. The onboard digital controller will let you monitor the meal from your phone. When you want to check on your food, you can take a peek through the grill or pellet windows so smoke and heat don’t escape. Bring home the Peak Green Mountain Grill in Stainless Steel and take your grill game to the next level!
- 13.5” Peaked Lid
- 658 square inches of grill space
- Collapsible front shelf
- Interior grill light
- Dual meat probes
- Superior temperature control – Adjust smoke & grill temperature from 150°F – 550°F in 5-degree increments
- Sense-Mate – constantly monitors the air temperature to help your grill heat up quickly and maintain temperature
- Keep warm mode
- Fan-only mode with automatic shut-off allows you to blow ash out of the firebox after grilling
- Stainless steel finish
- Dimensions – 52” H x 63” W x 34” D
- Weight – 212 lbs
- 12V Direct Power
- Hopper capacity – Holds 18 lbs of pellets
WiFi Mode: Connect to your grill through your local home WiFi network.
Server Mode: Connect to your grill remotely through the GMG Server Mode to control and monitor your grill on the go.
Control & Monitor: Increase or decrease internal grill temps and monitor food temps through your food probe.
Custom Cooking Profile: Create and manage fully programmable cooking profiles.
Food Timer: Set food timer in the app and receive a notification when done to help manage your cook time.
Power Control: Control the power to your grill.
Wattage: 2W – 165W
Weight: 212 LBS
Dimensions: 52”H x 63”W x 34”D
Surface Cooking Area: 658 sq in.
Grease Tray: 12 Gauge Steel
SS Lid: 14 Gauge Steel
Body: 14 Gauge Steel
Igniter: 12V; 100W
Igniter (Hot Rod) Diameter: .625 in.
Height of Cooking Surface to Lid: 13.5 in. clearance
Hopper Capacity (LBS of pellets): 18 LBS