Modest but mighty, the Green Mountain Daniel Boone Choice Grill offers all of the GMG industry-leading perks without the bulky size. The 432 sq. in. interior cooking space with a 13.5” peaked lid is all you need to grill the perfect backyard meal for the family. Grill, slow smoke, or even try out the rotisserie mount for something new! The pellet hopper can hold up to 17 lbs of pellets, which are fed steadily into the firebox by the GMG auger system as you grill. Plus, the digital controller and meat probe transform a beginner into a grilling master, giving you complete control over your temperatures and cook time. Stop by A-Quality Pools to check out our Daniel Boone Choice Grills today!
- 13.5” Peaked Lid
- 432 square inches of grill space
- Superior heat control: maintains a steady temperature between 150°F – 500°F | Adjusts in 5-degree increments
- Sense-Mate – constantly monitors the air temperature to help your grill heat up quickly and maintain temperature
- Keep warm mode
- Fan-only mode with automatic shut-off allows you to blow ash out of the firebox after grilling
- Also included: digital control, 1 meat probe, convenience tray with utensil hooks, stainless steel grease bucket
- Dimensions – 51” H x 56” W x 24” D
- Weight – 152 lbs
- Hopper capacity – Holds 17 lbs of pellets
Voltage – 110V
Wattage – 240W start/60W cont.
Weight – 155 lbs.
Dimensions – 51″ Height x 56″ Weight x 24″ Depth
Surface Cooking Area – 458 sq. in.
Auger Motor RPM – 4.7~5.2
Fan Motor RPM – 0.45A; 4100 RPM
Grease Tray – 12 Gauge Steel
Lid – 13 Gauge Steel
SS Lid – 14 Gauge Steel
Body – 14 Gauge
Steel Igniter – 110V; 240W
Igniter (Hot Rod) Diameter – 0.625 in.
Height of Cooking Surface to Lid – 13.5″ clearance
Hopper Capacity (lbs. of pellets) – 17 lbs.